An accomplished, high performing, dynamic and driven professional. Experienced intellectual who is confident and creative in problem solving and who has a pro-active outlook. Always keeping the best interests of all parties at heart. Superb academic track record. Strong leader, consistently striving to be one of the best in her field of expertise.
Proficiently serviced noteworthy clientele such as Department of Local Government and Housing: Limpopo Province, Financial institutions such as ABSA, Nedbank, Standard Bank, First National Bank, SA Home Loans, Greater Tzaneen Municipality, Estate Agency Franchises such as Realty 1, Acutts, Era, Reward, Homenet, Remax, Aida, Seeff, Century 21.
- Baccalaureus Legum (Cum Laude), 2000 - University of Pretoria
- Best academic fourth year student: Mercantile Law 411 (Law of Third Party Compensation and Insurance Law) – University of Pretoria
- Academic achievement bursaries awarded for outstanding academic performance 1997,1998,1999,2000
- Academic Honorary Colours, University of Pretoria
- Admitted as Practising Attorney, High Court of South Africa (Transvaal Provincial Division) now known as North Gauteng High Court on 13 February 2003
- Magister Legum, 2003 including the following subjects: Law of Specific Contracts, General Principles of Law of Contracts, Law of Damages and Medical Law – University of Pretoria
- Admitted as Conveyancer, High Court of South Africa (Transvaal Provincial Division) now known as North Gauteng High Court on 29 August 2005
- Professional Assistant, Rooth & Wessels Incorporated, Pretoria
- Professional Assistant MacRoberts Incorporated, Pretoria
- Certificate issued by Head Registrar of the High Court of South Africa (Transvaal Provincial Division) in terms of Section 4(2) of the Right of Appearance in Court's, Act 62 of 1995
- Co-Project Manager and Conveyancer for Department Local Government and Housing: Limpopo Province Tender 6: Registration and Endorsement of 3000 Deeds of Grant/Title Deeds for RDP Houses in Polokwane, Musina and Giyani.